Scottsdale paramedics treated one person for smoke inhalation after closet fire

SCOTTSDALE, AZ - Scottsdale Fire said they were treating one person for smoke inhalation after a small house fire Sunday afternoon.

David Folio, battalion executive officer with the Scottsdale Fire Department, said crews responded to a house fire near Altadena and 111th Place Sunday morning.

The fire appeared to have started in a closet, but was quickly put out.

No other information was immediately available.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments