SCOTTSDALE, AZ - Eleven-year-old Chloe Singh saved her sister's life after she nearly drowned in the bathtub last Sunday .
Eight-year-old Gracie was taking a bath upstairs in their Scottsdale home and when her mom went to check on her she found the girl unconscious and not breathing.
Chloe says she ran into the bathroom after hearing her mom screaming.
When Chloe saw what was going on, she stepped in and started giving her sister CPR. After a few minutes, Gracie woke up but couldn't speak.
Paramedics arrived shortly after and rushed Gracie to the hospital.
Chloe says she learned CPR in health class at school.
"I just did it," Chloe said. "I learned how to do it so I thought I should and it helped."
One week later, Gracie has made a full recovery and is back home.