Couple's motor home RV erupts in flames; no injuries

SCOTTSDALE, AZ - A couple's travel plans were put on hold Sunday morning after their motor home became engulfed in flames Sunday morning.

Fire Captain Adam Hoster said the motor home caught fire in the parking lot of Albertson's near north Frank Lloyd Wright and the Loop 101 in Scottsdale. The couple was inside the grocery store when the fire broke out.

The RV was a complete loss, according to Hoster. Eight firefighters responded to the fire. No one was injured.

No other details were released.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments