TUCSON, AZ - Tucson firefighters were busy overnight as they responded to three fires over a six-hour span.
Four residents were displaced from a house that was damaged when a cigarette wasn't completely extinguished before it was placed in a plastic trash can. That ignited the couch.
At least four people were displaced from at least two apartments in a complex where a fire started due to an electrical malfunction near combustible material. Two cats and 2 guinea pigs died in that fire.
The third fire displaced a family of three from their apartment. Cause of that fire is investigation.