Check out a list of 10 group Halloween costume ideas for you and your friends.
1. Spice up you life by dressing up like the well-known singing group the Spice Girls.
2. Beam me up Scotty! For scifi fans, there's the Star Trek group.
3. A group of ladies could dress up as the Disney Princesses. There are plenty of options here.
4. A more colorful idea; each person can dress up as a different colored crayon and be the crayons out of a Crayola box. Girls could wear colored dresses that say Crayola and guys can wear a matching t-shirt and pants with Crayola on the shirt.
5. This group costume is sure to earn a Scooby snack. Try dressing up as the Scooby Doo gang!
6. If you're feeling the force then this may be the costume for you! With lots of options for a big group, the Star Wars theme lets you get creative, from R2D2 to Princess Leia.
7. Everybody knows their theme song. The Peanuts gang is an innocent group kids of all ages can enjoy.
8. For a more action packed theme, there's the Avengers group. You could be any cool character from Ironman to Captain America.
9. A more alternative idea, your group could be the Knights of the Round table. (If you have ladies in your group, they could be medieval maidens.)
10. Who ya gonna call? Ghost Busters! This is an option for a smaller group but a fun way to get creative from a classic movie.