Man runs into fire to save Xbox game system

OLATHE, KS - If your house was on fire, what would you grab as you ran out the door?

A Kansas man woke up early Friday morning to find his house engulfed in flames.

He ran out the door empty-handed, but then went back in to grab his Xbox!

Fire officials say the man suffered smoke inhalation as he rescued the gaming system from the flames.

Paramedics checked him out and said he was okay.

Fire officials are blaming an electrical junction box for the fire which caused $80,000 dollars in damages.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments