INDIANAPOLIS - Prosecutors say criminal charges have been filed in the massive house explosion last month that killed an Indianapolis couple and decimated their neighborhood.
Marion County prosecutor Terry Curry is scheduled to discuss the charges during a Friday morning news conference.
Authorities have said they believe the Nov. 10 explosion was intentional and caused by natural gas, but have released few other details.
Prosecutor's spokeswoman Brienne Delaney says information on the criminal charges has been sealed by a judge.
The explosion killed Jennifer and John Longworth, who lived next door to the house believed to be the epicenter of the blast.
About 90 homes in the subdivision were damaged, costing an estimated $4.4 million.