A British man found out the hard way that it's a lot easier to get into a baby's highchair than out of one.
The man named Darren got stuck in the chair at a Travel Lodge in Cambridge, England.
MUST-SEE VIDEO IN PLAYER ABOVE
It may look like his buddy is giving him the Heimlich, but the only choking is from laughter.
Darren's friend, John Henshaw, who shot video of the event tells CNN he and his buddies put Darren in the chair.
And you know what they always say about highchair safety.... "strap your child in."
Darren said he considered cutting his way out. In desperation, he even took off his jeans.
Because the video ends with Darren still stuck, viewers were left in limbo..."wait...how does it end?"
Darren was finally rescued when his friends dismantled the highchair using a set of keys.