Looking for a delicious side dish for your Cinco de Mayo celebrations?
Make a variation of spicy guacamole just like Chipotle's with this easy recipe or call ahead to have Chipotle cater your event.
By Steve Ells, Founder, Chairman and Co-CEO - Chipotle
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- Juice from half a lime
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 finely chopped onion
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 large Serrano chili, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Bags of chips and basket with liner for display
Using fork, mash avocado with lime juice in small bowl.
Add cilantro, chopped onion, chopped garlic, Serrano chili and salt and stir to combine.
Chipotle offers a variety of catering specials and is currently offering a great deal that offers free burritos to those reserving graduation party catering.