Everybody loves a good scoop of ice cream, right? Well, there's a delicious ice cream shop right here in Phoenix and according to Buzzfeed it's one of 27 that you must see before you die.
Churn is an ice cream shop located off of Central Avenue and Camelback Road. They pride themselves on the freshness of the products they sell.
Their website boasts, "You won't discover anything you can't pronounce or scary chemical additives preservatives or stabilizers in our confections."
Churn sells a variety of products that includes sundaes, milkshakes, floats and their infamous cookie sandwiches.
Check out the rest of the list below:
1. Salt & Straw in Portland, Ore.
2. The Comfy Cow in Louisville, Ky.
3. The Island Creamery in Chincoteague Island, Va.
4. Giolitti in Rome
5. Jeni's Spelndid Ice Creams in Colombus, Ohio
6. Churn in Phoenix
7. Berthillon in Paris
8. Blue Marble Ice Cream in Brooklyn
9. Gelato Messina in Australia
10. Milk in Los Angeles
11. Bi-Rite Ice Cream in San Francisco
12. Amy's Ice Cream in Austin
13. Honey Nut Ice Cream in Cleveland
14. Portillo's in Chicago
15. Carnival Barker's in Dallas
16. OwowCow Creamery in Ottsville, Penn.
17. China Town Ice Cream Factory in New York
18. The Bent Spoon in Princeton, N.J.
19. Diddy Riese in Westwood, Calif.
20. Coolhaus in Culver City, Calif.
21. Gannon's in Syracuse, N.Y.
22. CREAM in Berkeley, Calif.
23. J.P. Lick's in Boston
24. Golden Reef Diner in Rockville Centre, New York
25. Bubbles in Honolulu
26. Gelateria Del Teatro in Rome
27. Big Gay Ice Cream in New York City