PHOENIX - Thinking about relocating to sunny and warm Phoenix, Arizona? If you need convincing, take a look at the top 25 reasons why moving to Phoenix is a great choice.
1. Fast food drive-thrus aren't a new concept, but in Phoenix you can find great local, and unique, options like picking up Thai, Mexican and Greek food all from the convenience of your car.
2. Why go to sleep with the sounds of cooing birds or whizzing cars when you can fall asleep to the sound of coyotes? Their howls are heard all around the Valley. Does it get any cooler than that?
3. While it does get hot in Phoenix for a large part of the year, the water parks make it possible to have a lot of fun in the sun. Just search for water parks in the Valley and you'll come across favorites like Wet 'n' Wild and Big Surf Waterpark. Don't forget that plenty of resorts have huge water slides too.
4. Does your backyard include the largest municipal park in the nation? Phoenix is home to 189 parks, 200 miles of trails and 33,000 acres of desert preserves. You'll have plenty of recreational areas to visit.
5. The desert landscape makes you tough, because you learn to appreciate (from afar) the prickly vegetation in the Valley.
6. If you like golf, there's no better place to be in. With more than 200 courses around the city, you'll have plenty to pick from. Don't forget that the largest professional golf tournament of the PGA Tour is the Phoenix Open, located in nearby Scottsdale.
If you need anymore convincing, check out Movoto's list of 25 reasons why moving to Phoenix is a choice you won't regret.