If you are currently out of the work force or looking for a new job, there are hundreds of employers looking for workers in the Valley. We found these 10 companies and more on Indeed.com, simplyhired.com and jobing.com.
1. One company with more than two dozen openings in the Valley is DriveTime. They're looking for everything from interns to human resources coordinator, technical support, receptionist, Internet sales advisor, and database developer.
2. The Gaming Department is hiring for a couple of positions this week. They are for a special agent - investigations and inspections, and special agent - employee certification.
3. Ovations , a local food service company, has a number of openings which include; restaurant general manager and assistant manager, administrative assistant, director of catering and restaurant sales, chef and beverage manager.
4. Grocery store chain Safeway needs to fill a number of positions ranging from construction contract administrator, accountant, accounting clerk, to maintenance representative.
5. In the health care field, Humana is hiring. They're looking for pharmacy technicians, pharmacists, coding educator consultant and many more.
6. Patterson Companies is specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supplies markets. They're advertising for a customer service representatives, dental service technician, and service parts coordinator.
7. Love baseball? The Arizona Diamondbacks are hiring. Some of the positions include lifeguard, D-Backs Street Team, 50/50 Raffle Game Day Coordinator, D-Backs Racing Legends and Rally-Backs In-Game Entertainment Crew.
8. Maricopa Community Colleges has a variety of openings. They range from lead groundskeeper, to administrative secretary, instructors, research assistant, librarian, office coordinator and many more.
9. Along with upcoming job fairs, Goodwill of Arizona is looking to fill a few positions. The open positions include janitor, grounds maintenance worker, commercial maintenance technician, retail manager training program and more. The job fairs are planned for January 30, January 31, February 5 and February 6.
10. Into sports? Nike is hiring positions that include golf sales representative, "athletes" and "head coaches" in retail stores around the Valley.