PHOENIX - It isn't always the big events that make us turn our head when we hear about politicians, celebrities and athletes.
Sometimes, we just want to know that when you boil it down, they're all ordinary people like us.
What's in their fridge? What are they reading? What do they do in their off time? ABC15.com is asking the same 10 questions of a newsmaker. But don't jump to any conclusions; these aren't the typical interview questions.
They are not meant to be probing or controversial. Instead, they're fun questions that let you get to know the person in ways you probably don't already.
This week, we continue our "10 Questions for the Arizona Cardinals" series with offensive lineman Rex Hadnot.
Jonathan "Rex" Hadnot, Jr. signed with the Arizona Cardinals in 2010. He was drafted in 2004 by the Miami Dolphins in the sixth round and also played for the Cleveland Browns.
Rex has made 78 starts in the 99 games he has played in the NFL. The bulk of those came with the Dolphins and the Browns.
The 6-foot-2, 310-pound Hadnot played college football at Houston, where he was an economics major.
Rex attended Lufkin High School in Lufkin, Texas and was named the best offensive lineman in District 12-5A as a high school senior in 1998.
Rex, a devout Christian and loving father, says his favorite song is Jesus Love Me. Read more...
10 Questions for Rex Hadnot:
1. What is your all-time favorite movie or song?
Jesus Loves Me is my favorite song and my all-time favorite movie rotates.
2. Do you have a Smartphone? If so, what is your favorite app?
Yes. Zoodles. It's for my little girl.
3. Have you come up with a few things you'd like to do before you die? If so, what is on your bucket list?
Make sure that everyone's soul is saved.
4. Who do you count as your mentor?
5. What was your very first job?
Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits at 15 years old
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing. I love myself.
7. What do you consider your greatest success?
8. What is something about you most people don't know?
I am very into my faith. It means a lot. That's all that I can rely on
9. If you could have dinner with three or more people (living or dead), who would it be?
My wife, my youngest brother, who passed away in '93 and Jesus.
10. If you could have a different career, what would it be?
Who will get profiled next week? Check back for a new "10 Questions" each Tuesday here on ABC15.com.