Ready to celebrate St. Patty's Day?
Check out some of my favorite (simple!) crafts that will get you in a festive mood this March 17!
Cute cardboard cutout
Large piece of cardboard or poster board
1. Draw a circle in the center of your board. Make sure it's large enough to fit a face.
2. Cut out the face and keep the cardboard.
3. Use the cardboard to lay on top of the orange paper for the beard. That way you can use it as pattern to trace.
4. Cut out paper for the hat and glue.
5. Stick a face in it and take a cute picture.
6. Text to your friends.
Sponges for stamps
Heat tool and hot fix beads if you like.
1. If needed pre wash your t-shirt. Make sure you do not use fabric softener.
2. Place a piece of cardboard in between your t-shirt otherwise the paint will seep thru.
3. Draw a heart shape on the flat sponge and cut it out. I used two different shapes. You can also cut out a stem.
4. Add water to the sponges to expand them and pat dry as much as possible.
5. Use the paper plate as a palette and dip your sponges in the paint and press. Make sure to wear gloves and be careful to not place your fingers on the shirt.
6. Let dry before you add any crystals.
For more craft ideas visit www.supersimplewithterrio.com