What you need to help decorate your back-to-school gear:
- Crazy pencils
- Micro beads
- Any fibers
- Two sided tacky tape
- Plastic containers or small plastic bags
- Wrap tape around pencil or favorite pen.
- Wrap ribbon or fibers around pen. If you want to use beads you can just dip the pencil into the beads for best results.
- Use the cover of the tape to help secure any loose beads by placing it over the beads and squeezing.
- Notebooks, folders or composition notebooks
- Favorite paper and embellishments
- Xyron sticker maker or Creative Station
I cut my favorite paper to fit a notebook 7 ¼ x 10 inches and the composition notebook at 6 ½ x 9 ½ .
To find more creative ideas visit www.supersimplewithterrio.com
"Like" me on www.facebook.com/terriosupersimple and www.facebook.com/terriosll
Follow me on www.twitter.com/terriocrafts
See my pins at www.pintrest.com/terriouellette
Watch us every morning from anywhere live and online at www.sonoranliving.com