Before you mail your packages, bling them!
Hints and tips:
1. Look for used boxes with little to markings on them.
2. Try to remove as much of the old tape and lables you can.
3. If they are too marked up just paint them. Acrylic paint covers very well.
4. Make sure you don't leave any thing sticking out or raised. I covered my ribbon with clean packing tape to keep it secure.
5. Be creative and use a variety of items to pack your gift. For example real peanuts, shredded paper or even hard candy.
Some supplies you might need:
Decorative tape or duct tape
To find more creative ideas visit www.supersimplewithterrio.com
"Like" me on www.facebook.com/terriosupersimple and www.facebook.com/terriosll
Follow me on www.twitter.com/terriocrafts
See my pins at www.pintrest.com/terriouellette
Watch us every morning from anywhere live and online at www.sonoranliving.com