Here's how to make a really unique treat in a can:
· Small tin cans with pull tab tops
· Safe can opener
· Halloween paper and embellishments
· Adhesive runner
· Tacky glue or E 6000 or industrial glue
1. Using your "safe" can opener, open the cans from the bottom. Remove paper and wash. I made sure to keep the bottom with the can it came from just in case.
2. Fill can with candy and glue bottom back on. I set something heavy on mine overnight to make sure it was firmly in place when it dried.
3. Decorate the outside of the tin with paper and embellishments.
4. Pass them out at your party and let everyone be amazed at how you got the candy inside the can without opening it!
To find more creative ideas visit www.supersimplewithterrio.com
"Like" me on www.facebook.com/terriosupersimple and www.facebook.com/terriosll
Follow me on www.twitter.com/terriocrafts
See my pins at www.pintrest.com/terriouellette
Watch us every morning from anywhere live and online at www.sonoranliving.com