Trends are fun and we all want to be in step with the latest looks, but investing in a few timeless wardrobe basics is always wise, too.
Alexa Rizk, the Outlet Shopping Gal from Outlets at Anthem, showed us what to look for in basics that will be become go-to favorites for seasons on end. And when you shop the Outlets, you can stock up on even more fabulous pieces!
These can't-miss looks will stand the test of time:
The always appropriate LBD (little black dress) - Everyone needs a go to piece that will work for any occasion - one that can go from office to date to charity event and everything in between. Nothing is more versatile than a great LBD!
· Wrap dress, Gap Outlet $20.00
· Necklace, dressbarn $24.00
"The modern Audrey Hepburn" - A classic white button top with the clean lines of dark jeans and a leather jacket channels the glamour of the vintage era. You can help but hold your head high is this ensemble!
· Black leather jacket with rhinestone trim, dressbarn $59.00
· White button up blouse, Gap Outlet $19.99
· Dark wash skinny jeans, Gap Outlet $41.99
· Black flats, Gap Outlet $24.49
Everyday chic - The navy and white combo is a "trend" that never goes away. Great as an alternative neutral to black, navy is equally functional and fashionable. Pair it with crisp white and wear it anywhere, anytime.
· Navy blazer, dressbarn $42.00
· White tank, dressbarn $36.00
· Dark wash bootleg jeans, dressbarn $19.99
· Two tone heels, dressbarn $40.00
· Statement necklace, dressbarn $24.00
Guys need a go-to outfit too! - The boys seem to be less susceptible to trends, so basics are often all they own, but they still need to collect the "right" basics. A well-fitting v-neck will show off his sense of style and confidence.
· Dark wash denim, Gap Outlet $35.99
· Plaid woven button up shirt, Gap Outlet $20.00
· V-neck sweater, Gap Outlet $27.99
· Sperry top siders, Rack Room Shoes $54.99
Outlets at Anthem has all of these items and so much more at prices you won't believe. The center is located just 15 minutes north of the loop 101 off I-17 at Anthem Way. With several designer name stores to choose from, all offering 30 - 70% off of retail prices daily, you can always find amazing deals on highly stylish looks.
The Outlets at Anthem word of the week, just for Sonoran Living viewers, is "basics." All you have to do is go to Customer Service at Outlets at Anthem and mention the Sonoran Living Word of the Week to get a free prize. No catch, just mention the correct word and you're a winner!
Don't miss the Winter Clearance Sidewalk Sale coming up January 19 -21, where you can get all your favorite winter fashions at a great price! It may be cold outside but the deals are hot at Outlets at Anthem. Find great deals all weekend long. Stock up on already reduced, after holiday prices this winter.