AHWATUKEE, AZ - Orangetheory Fitness is a paid advertiser of Sonoran Living Live
You don't have to be a fitness superstar to feel comfortable working out at Orangetheory Fitness, a one-of-a-kind, group personal training workout broken into intervals of cardiovascular and strength.
Unlike other gyms and group classes, there is no beginner or advanced class - everyone at every level participates in the same class at their own fitness level. When working out at Orangetheory, every person truly gets an individualized workout that will push them just past their comfort zone in order to burn max calories.
By design, the Orangetheory workout uses heart-rate-monitored interval training and short bursts of exercise to maximize the Orange Effect - which adds extra caloric burn for up to 36 hours after the workout. Participants burn an average of 900 calories per 60-minute class.
"It's easy to feel intimidated when working out at a traditional gym," said Amanda Goolsby, studio manager at Orangetheory Fitness Ahwatukee. "At Orangetheory Fitness, we pride ourselves on creating a comfortable environment for our members, no matter what fitness level they are at."
Orangetheory Fitness has quickly become one of the hottest new fitness trends in Arizona. The brand now has six locations throughout the Valley, including:
· Ahwatukee - I-10 & Ray Road in Chandler Pavilions - (480) 486-9054
· Arcadia - Camelback & 44th Street - (602) 955-1798
· Chandler - NE Corner of Dobson and Germann in Pecos Ranch - (480) 699-6115
· Gilbert - Val Vista Drive & Baseline Rd. in Dana Park - (480) 350-7750
· Paradise Valley - Tatum & Shea in Paradise Valley Marketplace - (602) 493-2002
· Scottsdale - 101 & Mayo Blvd. in Scottsdale 101 Plaza - (480) 473-5593
For more information, visit us online or call your local studio .
Orangetheory Fitness is a paid advertiser of Sonoran Living Live