Blowing Dust / Windy
Big Red's Original Chicken Dip!
Ingredients: 10 oz. can of Chicken or 1 Chicken breast, 8 oz. Cream Cheese
¼ cup Big Red's Original Sauce (or according to taste), 1 tbsp. chopped Cilantro,
Pinch of Salt, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 Can Diced Tomatoes, ¼ cup shredded mild cheese, Diced Red onion (by taste).
Directions: Place Cream Cheese in mixing bowl (soften first), add cooked chicken breast or canned chicken, and combine all other ingredients. Mix well. Place in serving bowl, sprinkle mild cheese on top, microwave for 1 minute.
Big Red's Deviled Eggs
6 large hard-boiled eggs
· salt and black pepper
· 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
· 1 teaspoon Big
· 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
· Optional: Light drizzle of "The Big Yella Sauce", or " Maple Bacon Jalapeno"
1. Peel shells off cooled hard-boiled eggs; slice into halves lengthwise.
2. Remove yolks from whites and place in a small round bowl.
3. Mash yolks with a fork into fine pieces.
4. Add 2 heaping tablespoons Miracle Whip salad dressing, The Big Yella Sauce, sweet pickle relish, and salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Stir mixture until creamy.
6. Spoon mixture into a zip-lock sandwich bag; seal bag and snip off one corner of the bag. (optional)
7. Squeeze mixture out of corner of bag into egg white halves.
8. Sprinkle tops of filled deviled eggs with paprika.
9. Drizzle with your choice of Either "The Big Yella" or "The Maple Bacon Jalapeno".
10. Chill in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours or until cold before serving.
Prickly Pear Wings
Ingredients: 3 lbs. Chicken Wings,
Sweet and Spicy Prickly Pear Sauce, Salt, and Pepper,
3 tsp Butter, ¼ cup Brown Sugar, 1 tsp Garlic powder, 1 tsp Liquid smoke (Optional)
Directions: Salt and Pepper wings to taste.
Then Bake wings in foil lined pan at 400 degrees Fahrenheit,
For 20 to 25 minutes. Or until crispy. Mix half a bottle of Sweet and Spicy Prickly Pear Sauce, Butter, brown sugar, Garlic powder, and liquid smoke in pot over medium heat.
Remove wings from oven and toss in sauce.
Big Red's Hot Sauce
1 (877) 651-9931
Sonoran Living is looking for LIVE studio audiences! Reservations are available for FREE via e-mail: email@example.com.
Taping schedule: The show airs live daily. Currently we are only booking audiences for the first Friday of the month. Sign up for our audience! Please send us an email with name(s), date you would like to be in the audience, contact person, e-mail and contact phone number.
What are the age requirements? You must be 18 years or older to attend a taping of Sonoran Living Live.
Should I bring my ID to the studio? Yes, you must have a valid photo ID to enter the studio.
How many seats can I reserve? Group tickets are available.
How long will the taping last? The show will air live for one hour from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
What time do I need to arrive for the taping? 8:30 a.m. Late-comers will not be admitted.
Where is the studio? ABC15 Studios, 515 N. 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ