Michael Dominick's Steakhouse shows us how to prepare some tasty Father's Day dishes.
Pork belly: braised pork belly in chicken stock and pepper for 4 hours. saute 1/2 diced vidalia onion in butter. coat cooled pork belly in honey and chili powder bake at 400 for 8 minutes slice and serve over sautéed onions
Lobster cocktail: cook a 1 1/4 lb lobster in boiling water for 8 minutes cool in a ice bath Split it down the middle and clean out the head serve over ice with cocktail sauce, creamy mustard sauce, atomic horseradish and clarified butter. Creamy Mustard Sauce Mayo - 2 grams Colemans Dry Mustard - 1 1/2 cup Worcestershire - 1 ½ cups A-1 sauce - 1 ½ cup Butter Milk - 2 oz
1. In hobart mixer combine mayo, dry mustard, worcestershire, A-1 and buttermilk
2. Combine until smooth.
3. Remove from mixer and put in a 12 quart bucket
4. Label, Date and store in the cooler Cocktail sauce Heinz chili sauce- 6 cans Worcestershire Sauce - 3 cups Atomic Horseradish - 3 cups Lemon Juice - 2 lemons Procedure:
1. In the large mixing bowl combine catsup, worcestshire, horseradish and whisk
2. Squeeze lemon juice (no seeds) and whisk to combine
3. Remove from bowl with rubber spatula and place in a 12 quart bucket