If you are heading to a baby shower, here is a way you can make a unique gift.
By: Terri O
· One package of onesies (note: they come in different sizes. I used 3-6 months)
· One package of "prefolded" 3-ply cloth diapers.
· So Soft paint from Deco Art
· Sponge brush
· Paint brushes
· Paper plate
· Glitter paint
· Fabric markers (optional)
· Small piece of cardboard or wax paper
Pre wash the diapers and the onesies. Do not add fabric softener. If they are not flat and smooth after drying iron them to remove any wrinkles.
Place cardboard or wax paper inside the onesie in case the paint seeps thru the fabric. It is pretty thin so it might.
With sponge brush apply paint to stamps and stamp designs to front of onesie and along the edges of the diapers.
Add any necessary detail with paint brush or glitter glue to stamped design. Let dry.
Iron your finished designs with an iron on medium heat to set the paint or toss them in a hot dryer for about 10 minutes.
Watch a how-to video on this project supersimplewithterrio.com