The Fountain Hills Artists Gallery shows us the latest styles in jewelry.
Here's some tips for making this jewelry at home:
1. Educate yourself, take classes, read, watch lots of how to's on the internet
2. Good tools, good light sources both regular and magnified
3. A sense of organization for studio layout and flow of work stations
4. Be patient and kind to yourself; enjoy the creative process.
5. Using onion skin or architectural drawing paper to draw out designs makes it easy to duplicate from one side to the other and easy to change.