With a few tips from Dr. Linder, dermatologist and Mohs skin cancer surgeon, you will be on yout way to have healthy and youthful skin!
5 quick facts about anti-aging skin care
1. Retinol, retinaldehyde and retinyl palmitate are more gentle options to retinoic acid (Retin A). They should be used at night and cause little to no irritation in most patients' skin.
2. L-ascorbic acid builds collagen, fights inflammation and helps the skin protect itself from UV-induced skin damage. This ingredient should be used during the day.
3. There are many peptides on the market, all with different functions. Only spend money on peptides that are backed by science.
4. Antioxidants offer many critical protective benefits and should be used topically daily. Blends of several antioxidants deliver the best protection.
5. Daily use of a broad-spectrum sun protection product with an SPF of at least 30 is the most important step anyone can take to keep skin healthy and youthful.
For more information visit www.linderdermatology.com .