Ever wondered how relative humidity affects how hot it really feels outside? Confused about what the dew point is? Learn all about these and other weather terms with our interactive ABC15.com Weather Calculators below.
Related weather definitions from ABC15:
• temperature – the amount of heat or cold measured on a thermometer.
• wind chill factor – the cooling effect caused by temperature and wind on bare skin.
• wind velocity – the speed at which the wind is blowing.
Click on these ABC15.com Weather Calculators:
• Barometric Pressure Conversions
• Cloud Base Calculator
• Density Altitude Calculator
• Dew Point Calculator
• Fahrenheit / Celsius Conversion
• Heat Index Calculator #1 (using Dew Point)
• Heat Index Calculator #2 (using Relative Humidity)
• Relative Humidity Calculator (using Temperature and Dew Point)
• Relative Humidity / Dew Point Calculator (using Dry Bulb-Wet Bulb Temperatures)
• Wind Chill Calculator
• Wind Velocity Conversions
Learn more weather terminology here.
Hot Content Right Now
Police say they are now working to identify the driver of the vehicle that struck and …
The Department of Public Safety says one person has been taken into custody after …
They battle it out weekly on the Billboard charts, and now they're competing at the …
While Arizona can't claim the $590.5 million Powerball winner, two $1 million second …
You're just 15 Facebook likes from having a chance at one of 15 iPad minis!
More Hot Content