Ever wondered how relative humidity affects how hot it really feels outside? Confused about what the dew point is? Learn all about these and other weather terms with our interactive ABC15.com Weather Calculators below.
Related weather definitions from ABC15:
• temperature – the amount of heat or cold measured on a thermometer.
• wind chill factor – the cooling effect caused by temperature and wind on bare skin.
• wind velocity – the speed at which the wind is blowing.
Click on these ABC15.com Weather Calculators:
• Barometric Pressure Conversions
• Cloud Base Calculator
• Density Altitude Calculator
• Dew Point Calculator
• Fahrenheit / Celsius Conversion
• Heat Index Calculator #1 (using Dew Point)
• Heat Index Calculator #2 (using Relative Humidity)
• Relative Humidity Calculator (using Temperature and Dew Point)
• Relative Humidity / Dew Point Calculator (using Dry Bulb-Wet Bulb Temperatures)
• Wind Chill Calculator
• Wind Velocity Conversions
Learn more weather terminology here.
Hot Content Right Now
The next storm system is moving through Arizona bringing chances for rain and mountain …
The family of an officer killed earlier this year in a crash caused by a distracted …
Authorities say golfer Tiger Woods' stepbrother was arrested in Phoenix Thursday after …
Candy Crush and Farmville among games part of class action settlement.
The last time we saw Doan on the ice was Dec. 4 against the Flames. Thursday’s game …
More Hot Content