Ever wondered how relative humidity affects how hot it really feels outside? Confused about what the dew point is? Learn all about these and other weather terms with our interactive ABC15.com Weather Calculators below.
Related weather definitions from ABC15:
• temperature – the amount of heat or cold measured on a thermometer.
• relative humidity – a percentage of moisture in the air compared to what it can hold at that temperature.
• heat index – a measure of how hot it feels when relative humidity is added to the actual air temperature.
Click on these ABC15.com Weather Calculators:
• Barometric Pressure Conversions
• Cloud Base Calculator
• Density Altitude Calculator
• Dew Point Calculator
• Fahrenheit / Celsius Conversion
• Heat Index Calculator #1 (using Dew Point)
• Heat Index Calculator #2 (using Relative Humidity)
• Relative Humidity Calculator (using Temperature and Dew Point)
• Relative Humidity / Dew Point Calculator (using Dry Bulb-Wet Bulb Temperatures)
• Wind Chill Calculator
• Wind Velocity Conversions
Learn more weather terminology here.
Hot Content Right Now
Jurors deliberating the sentence for Arizona inmate John McCluskey failed to reach a …
A Phoenix businessman accused of plotting to kill his wife over a contentious divorce has…
Officials have arrested a former coach on sex charges Wednesday in Goodyear.
The former Phoenix officer faced charges of second-degree murder and animal cruelty after…
A scathing memo from the Phoenix police detective overseeing criminal investigations at …
More Hot Content