Ever wondered how relative humidity affects how hot it really feels outside? Confused about what the dew point is? Learn all about these and other weather terms with our interactive ABC15.com Weather Calculators below.
Related weather definitions from ABC15:
• temperature – the amount of heat or cold measured on a thermometer.
• relative humidity – a percentage of moisture in the air compared to what it can hold at that temperature.
• heat index – a measure of how hot it feels when relative humidity is added to the actual air temperature.
Click on these ABC15.com Weather Calculators:
• Barometric Pressure Conversions
• Cloud Base Calculator
• Density Altitude Calculator
• Dew Point Calculator
• Fahrenheit / Celsius Conversion
• Heat Index Calculator #1 (using Dew Point)
• Heat Index Calculator #2 (using Relative Humidity)
• Relative Humidity Calculator (using Temperature and Dew Point)
• Relative Humidity / Dew Point Calculator (using Dry Bulb-Wet Bulb Temperatures)
• Wind Chill Calculator
• Wind Velocity Conversions
Learn more weather terminology here.
Hot Content Right Now
Cooler air is moving in just in time for the weekend. Find out how long we'll get a break…
A man convicted and sentenced to 26 years without any physical evidence or eyewitness …
When you call a cab, do you ever wonder whether the driver is sober behind the wheel? A …
Check out these awesome hotel deals for a Valley staycation this summer.
Roadway improvements will require numerous closures this weekend, according to the …
More Hot Content