Delayed, but a go.
That's what "Fast & Furious" actor Vin Diesel told fans Sunday night about the franchise's seventh installment.
He posted a message and photograph on Facebook that showed the last scene he and Paul Walker filmed together.
"There was a unique sense of completion, of pride we shared... in the film we were now completing... the magic captured... and, in just how far we've come...," Diesel wrote, announcing a new release date for the film -- April 10, 2015.
"P.s. He'd want you to know first...," he said.
The movie had been scheduled for a July 2014 release, but production was put on hold following Walker's sudden death.
Walker, 40, and the rest of the "Fast & Furious" cast were on a short break for Thanksgiving when he stepped into a red 2005 Porsche Carerra GT for a short ride around a Santa Clarita, California, business park.
Investigators believe the car, driven by Walker's friend, was speeding when it clipped a light pole and was engulfed in flames, killing both men.
Walker's ex-cop character, Brian O'Conner, was central to five of the first six "Fast & Furious" stories, and his death left the future of the next film in doubt.
Millions of dollars are at stake, considering the franchise has sold $2.6 billion in tickets around the world since 2001.