Heard of the show "Scandal" but never got into it?
Here are 10 points to get you up to speed:
1. Your boyfriend is the President of the United States.
2. His wife was OK, then wasn't OK, but is currently OK with this because you are a political genius.
3. After an assassination attempt on his life, your boyfriend/the President, finds out a sitting Supreme Court Judge put the hit on him.
4. That same Supreme Court Justice also helped you rig the election that got your boyfriend into office in the first place.
5. The President is mad. Really mad. Like, drunk in the Oval Office every day, mad.
6. Since the President was ticked off that you cheated to get him elected, he did not want to talk to you. Instead, he sent an old Navy buddy of his to install cameras in your home and report back on your every move.
7. Fortunately for you, old Navy buddy is smoking hot. As a result, you start dating him instead.
8. Turns out, former boyfriend (the President) and current boyfriend (old Navy buddy) were both in some secret military agency that is run by your father.
9. Eventually you learn, that the previously mentioned secret military agency very likely is responsible for the plane crash that killed your mother.
10. Now you've got a Scandal.
Tune in Thursdays at 9 p.m. on ABC15.