PHOENIX - Two Arizonans are among 76 people in the nation who have had salmonella poisoning that appears to be linked to eating ground turkey.
Catherine Foley, an epidemiologist with the Arizona Department of Health Services, says Tuesday that both Arizonans were hospitalized for the illness, but have recovered and have been discharged.
Foley says no deaths from the outbreak have been reported in Arizona.
The Arizona cases were reported in mid-March and mid-June.
Seventy-six people in 26 states have been made sick from the same strain of the disease.
One person has died from the outbreak, but federal health officials wouldn’t say where the death occurred.
Foley says it’s important for consumers to thoroughly cook poultry and make sure not to contaminate poultry with other foods that won't be cooked.
RIGHT NOW on ABC15.com
The former South African president died Thursday at age 95.
Freeze Warnings are in effect across the Valley. Time to protect your plants, pets and pipes.
A Valley woman is doing whatever she can to help find the bride or groom who may be missing a wedding ring.
With cold temperatures quickly moving into the Valley, we have some tips and tricks to keep your plants happy and healthy.
John Matarese has good news for holiday season procrastinators.
We are learning just how things transpired that may have led to the deaths of 19 Granite Mountain Hotshot firefighters in June.
Pantone, the company that considers itself the authority on colors in consumer trends, announced Thursday that the color of 2014 is .... radiant orchid!
Some of the system's owners say the PS4 locks up and they can't use it.
The revered statesman emerged from prison after 27 years to lead South Africa out of decades of apartheid.
A Wendy's employee who dropped a partially smoked blunt in a customer's cheeseburger has been fired and charged with marijuana possession.