SUN CITY, AZ - Two people have been displaced after a fire burned their Sun City home late Monday night.
The fire was reported around 10:45 p.m. at the home near 91st Avenue and Greenway Road.
Fire officials say there was some sort of plumbing work being done at the home which sparked the fire.
No one was injured.
There was no immediate word on damage estimates.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Did You Hear?
Photos: Walk amongst 4,000 butterflies at 'Butterfly Wonderland' in Scottsdale, Ariz. The exhibit opened this weekend. Photo credit: Josh Frigerio/abc15.com
This month, the Fitbit Flex became the latest entrant in the race to dominate the wearable fitness technology market.
We talked with a dietician, a doctor and a health food restaurant manager, and they all had different ideas on hot diets trending this year.
More Sun City News
A coyote pup was rescued by two Sun City residents Tuesday after it apparently ran headfirst into a cactus.