GLENDALE, AZ - Authorities say three children and two dogs were stung a number of times by bees at a Glendale home.
According to the Glendale Fire Department, an 18-month-old, 13-year-old and 14-year-old were all stung. None had to be transported to the hospital.
Two dogs were also stung at the home near Peoria and 63rd avenues.
Air15 video showed firefighters spraying foam up under the eaves of the home.
Officials say the homeowner knew about the hive in the attic and had bought a bee suit to take care of the problem.
Everyone was stung inside the home, officials say.
The homeowner was waiting for a bee removal service to arrive and get rid of the hive.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Click on the region names in the map below to see news from that region.
Things To Do
INSIDE: Check out our top pick for weekend events around Arizona!
RIGHT NOW: Top Stories
The road to the Rose Bowl traveled through Tempe on Saturday night. PHOTOS INSIDE
A Colorado baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex ceremony must serve gay couples despite his religious beliefs or face fines, a judge said Friday.
Lawyers for a Casa Grande man indicted for stabbing his mother to death and wounding his aunt are seeking an evaluation of his competency to stand trial.
An 85-year-old U.S. veteran of the Korean War who was detained for several weeks in North Korea arrived home Saturday in California.
Saturday is a very special sort of game day and that was obvious when you felt the energy from the fans outside Sun Devil stadium in Tempe.
Donations may be falling short as thousands of graves could go without a wreath decorating their headstones ahead of the holidays in Arlington National Cemetery.