CHANDLER, AZ - A family will have to find another place to stay after an attic fire broke out in their home Monday night.
Chandler fire officials say it was an electrical fire that sparked at the home near Alma School Road and Chandler Boulevard around 11:30 p.m.
Everyone got out OK but they will have to find somewhere else to stay due to damage to the home and loss of electricity.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Did You Hear?
Will you actually gain weight during colder months of the year? Does your engine really need to heat up before hitting the road? Check out the facts behind some common myths about the cold.
Kohl’s announced on Thursday they will be open for 100 hours straight just before Christmas.
It's no longer enough to have smartphones, smartwatches, smart TVs and smart cars. Now a tech company is bringing artificial intelligence to lingerie.
More Chandler News
It’s beginning to look like an Arizona Christmas in downtown Chandler.