FOUNTAIN HILLS, AZ - Crews responded to a Fountain Hills home Wednesday afternoon after a child’s diaper reportedly caught fire.
Rural Metro officials said a candle caused second-degree burns to the legs of a 3-year-old boy in the area of Fountain Hills and El Pueblo boulevards.
Air15 video showed the boy being airlifted to a local hospital.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Did You Hear?
A teen who learned he didn't have much longer to live turned to writing music -- and his farewell song, "Clouds," became a YouTube sensation that has attracted more than 4 million views.
An Oklahoma man found his damaged truck and was able to start its engine, which put a smile on his face in the aftermath of a devastating tornado.
The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile will be visiting four Bashas’ stores leading up to Memorial Day weekend.
More Fountain Hills News
Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies were back on the scene Tuesday after grenades and fuses were found in the desert near Fountain Hills.