MORENO VALLEY, CA - A 2-year-old in California was taken to the hospital after eating what police think was contaminated Halloween candy, KABC reported.
The Moreno Valley child went to the hospital Saturday night after reportedly acting like someone who had taken illegal drugs.
The child was at a neighbor’s house earlier in the day, the station said. Police say the candy was collected while trick-or-treating on Halloween night.
Parents are encouraged to look through their children’s Halloween candy and throw out any candy that looks suspicious.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Click on the region names in the map below to see news from that region.
Things To Do
INSIDE: Check out our top pick for weekend events around Arizona!
RIGHT NOW: Top Stories
Sgt. Jason Cullum of the Evansville Police Department in Indiana was going about his day in his cruiser when he spied an object in the middle of the road.
The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory on Thursday announced it successfully launched a drone from a submerged submarine.
Five adults and one teenager are being treated at a Pachuca, Mexico, hospital for possible radiation poisoning, state news reported Friday.
Authorities searched a Tempe middle school Friday morning after receiving a report that a student had allegedly brought a gun to school, Tempe police said.
The nation's first full face transplant patients are growing into their new appearances -- literally.
Still very cold across much of the state; find out how long the frigid air will stick around and how long before our next rain and snow chances return.