If you are currently out of the work force or looking for a new job, there are hundreds of employers looking for workers in the Valley. We found these 10 companies and more on Indeed.com , simplyhired.com and jobing.com.
1. One company with more than two dozen openings in the Valley is DriveTime . They're looking for everything from interns to human resources coordinator, technical support, receptionist, Internet sales advisor, and database developer.
2. The Gaming Department is hiring for a couple of positions this week. They are for a special agent - investigations and inspections, and special agent - employee certification.
3. Ovations , a local food service company, has a number of openings which include; restaurant general manager and assistant manager, administrative assistant, director of catering and restaurant sales, chef and beverage manager.
4. Grocery store chain Safeway needs to fill a number of positions ranging from construction contract administrator, accountant, accounting clerk, to maintenance representative.
5. In the health care field, Humana is hiring. They're looking for pharmacy technicians, pharmacists, coding educator consultant and many more.
6. Patterson Companies is specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supplies markets. They're advertising for a customer service representatives, dental service technician, and service parts coordinator.
7. Love baseball? The Arizona Diamondbacks are hiring. Some of the positions include lifeguard, D-Backs Street Team, 50/50 Raffle Game Day Coordinator, D-Backs Racing Legends and Rally-Backs In-Game Entertainment Crew.
8. Maricopa Community Colleges has a variety of openings. They range from lead groundskeeper, to administrative secretary, instructors, research assistant, librarian, office coordinator and many more.
9. Along with upcoming job fairs, Goodwill of Arizona is looking to fill a few positions. The open positions include janitor, grounds maintenance worker, commercial maintenance technician, retail manager training program and more. The job fairs are planned for January 30 , January 31 , February 5 and February 6 .
10. Into sports? Nike is hiring positions that include golf sales representative, "athletes" and "head coaches" in retail stores around the Valley.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
RIGHT NOW: Top Stories
The jury returns to the courtroom Tuesday to decide whether Jodi Arias deserves to die for killing her one-time boyfriend in June 2008.
What initially started as an Amber Alert Monday night has turned into a SWAT situation involving a man -- who allegedly kidnapped his 3-year-old son -- barricading himself, with hostages, in the back room of a Phoenix home.
A SWAT team on Tuesday morning was forced to smash into a Tolleson home where a child-abduction suspect was holding several people hostage.
Kids screamed for their parents and parents hollered their children's names, walking and searching in panic in the parking lot of Briarwood Elementary in Moore, Oklahoma, Monday.
President Barack Obama pledged urgent government help for Oklahoma Tuesday in the wake of "one of the most destructive" storms in the nation's history.
Emergency crews searched the broken remnants of an Oklahoma City suburb Tuesday for survivors of a massive tornado that flattened homes and demolished an elementary school.