PHOENIX - The outlook for the U.S. economy brightened a little Thursday after new data pointed to improvement in hiring and greater exports, according to the Associated Press.
If you are currently out of the work force or looking for a new job, there are hundreds of employers looking for workers in the Valley. We found these 10 companies and more on Indeed.com , simplyhired.com and jobing.com :
1. With temperatures soaring, one company is keeping busy and looking for workers. Leslie's Poolmart is hiring inside the office and out for sales associates, payroll clerk and service technicians.
2. Project PPEP Charter High School is hiring in Casa Grande. They're looking for teachers, a school counselor, tutors and substitute teachers.
3. Arizona State University is hiring for over two dozen positions ranging from benefits administrator, to mail clerk, library information specialist, graphic design specialist and more.
4. Pest control company, Ecolab , looking for an administrative assistant and senior technical service representative.
5. Intel is looking to fill positions in Phoenix and Chandler. Openings range from on-site banker, to engineers, payroll manager, waste water treatment tech and dozens more.
6. If a job working the phones is for you, TriVita in Scottsdale is hiring. They're looking for bilingual call center employees for inbound customer sales consultant. They're especially looking for people who speak Mandarin and Armenian and for sales consultants and resolution management desk supervisor.
7. Discover Financial Services is hiring. Open positions include: part time outbound customer service, collection miners, OPR analyst, associate systems support.
8. Publisher Native Peoples Magazine is looking for an advertising sales representative in Phoenix.
9. The City of Scottsdale is looking for workers at WestWorld. They're looking to hire custodial workers, feed and bedding workers and maintenance helper.
10. Maricopa County is hiring in various departments for jobs including admissions nurse, part time records processor, prevention specialist and more.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
You can golf, dance and party this weekend--all for free!
This Memorial Day, the New York Pizza Department is honoring those who have served in the military by giving away some free pizza.
You don't have to be a professional football player to play with the pros, you just need your Smart Shopper card!
More Personal Finance
If you are currently out of the work force or looking for a new job, there are hundreds of employers looking for workers in the Valley.