Once the summer vacation is over and it's back to school, wouldn't it be nice to look back and remember the fun?
Here are a few projects you can prepare before you even pack your suitcase.
1. Plan to save. Bring ziplock bags, containers and envelopes to help you keep all of your items in one place. Save things like maps, ticket stubs, room keys, napkins anything you find that means something to you and reminds of the good times you had.
2. Buy themed paper kits. One kit will have almost everything you need to help you tell your story. They have paper and embellishments for almost any event you could possibly think of...
3. For the kids, I always pre-cut the paper to fit their scrapbook. When possible I bring my portable printer and we print as we go. That way when we get home their book is almost finished.
4. If you love to scrapbook then create a page that tells a story and display it. You can always add it to your scrapbook later.
5. My personal favorite is to pick a photo and add some summer finds to it in a shadow box. Some I have displayed for years while others I will take apart and reuse for the next vacation.
For more great ideas, tips and how to videos visit www.supersimplewithterrio.com
"Like" me on Facebook and share some of your summer memories:
Follow me on Twitter:
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
More Sonoran Living