If you want a party that stands out from the rest you don't have to slave over handmade decorations any more. One of the most popular ways to add style to your party in the digital world are "printables," that's according to Kristi and Coreen Murphy, co-owners of SaucyPants, a website that provides inspiration for entertaining.
If you are unfamiliar with printables, the Murphys explain, "They are a file that is emailed to you, and you just click and print!" It makes the party planning as easy as ever.
With July 4th right around the corner, we asked the Murphys for their 5 tips to use party printables for your holiday gathering.
1. Thank you: Use party printables for a host/hostess gift
2. Toast: printable your drinks
3. Table: Food tent cards do the trick
4. Toppers: Top a dish you are bringing to a party or displaying as a host with printables
5. Thank you: Use printables to style your send-away gift for the guests
SaucyPants has a wide variety of printables available for many ocassions including a collection for the very popular American Girl
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.