Anthony Crocenzi, Executive Chef at KISS and The Venue Scottsdale prepares appetizers for summer.
Meyer Lemon, White Asparagus and Pancetta Salad on Red Endive Spoon
2 heads Read Endive
6 each White Asparagus
2 each Meyer Lemon
¼ lb Imported Pancetta
1 Tablespoon Lemon Basil
1 Tablespoon Balsamic Reduction
1. Clean Endive
2. Whip Goat Cheese
3. Grill Asparagus, then Chill
4. Render Pancetta - small dice
5. Supreme Lemon and Slice Basil
6. Pipe Goat Cheese onto Endive
7. Toss Pancetta, Lemon, Asparagus and Basil, Top with Goat Cheese
8. Garnish with Balsamic Reduction
1 Italian Baguette
6 Campari Tomatoes (Halved)
1 cup Quartered Artichoke Hearts
1 cup Roasted Red Peppers
12 each Basil Leaves
4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
2 Tablespoons Aged Balsamic
1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Garlic
½ Cup Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
1 Teaspoon Granulated Onion
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Toss Tomato, Artichoke hearts and Red Peppers with Olive Oil, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Salt and Pepper
2. Roast mixture at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes, then Chill
3. Dice the mixture, mix with EVOO, Balsamic and Basil, then Chill
4. Slice Baguette, brush with EVOO, then grill
7117 E 3rd Avenue,
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Located in the heart of downtown Scottsdale at the intersection of 3rd Avenue and Craftsman.
http://www.thevenuescottsdale.com, "the premiere special events venue in Old Town Scottsdale, is launching Boogie Nights - a recurring party that will merge 70s and 80s dance music spinning from DJ Pauly. Guests are encouraged to come dressed in their best attire from that era and dance the nights away to a state of the art sound system, lighting and more. http://www.eva955.com/pages/promo/venue/boogie-nights.html, "the Valley's old school station" has partnered with The Venue to create a party filled with your favorite groovy dance music."
"The event will run from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. and reoccur every 6 weeks beginning April 20. There will be a $15 cover for each night which will include costume contests, drink specials and a really funky time. Tickets can be purchased at www.boogienightsscottsdale.eventbrite.com/ or at the door.
The Venue Scottsdale is located at 7117 E. 3rd Avenue in Old Town, Scottsdale."
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.