If you are looking for a fun fall craft to make this season, check out how to make a pumpkin topiary.
I love this project since it will last through Thanksgiving.
Here are the supplies you will need:
1. Cut holes in the bottom and top of the large and medium pumpkin.
2. Cut a hole in the bottom of the small pumpkin.
3. Anchor foam at the bottom of pot.
4. Anchor foam at the top of the pot.
5. Cut a piece of foam core to fit over top of urn. Cut a hole in the center.
5. Insert dowel and place in the foam at bottom of urn, place another piece of foam at the top of the urn but inside.
6. Glue a ring of moss to the outside of the foam core.
7. Place the foam core on top of urn with dowel sticking out.
8. Glue large pumpkin to foam core.
9. Adorn large and small wreath with foliage. Glue if you need to.
10. Place large wreath on top of large pumpkin. I put mine at a slight angle.
11. Glue medium pumpkin to large pumpkin. Place small wreath on top. Again I put mine at a slight angle.
12. Glue small pumpkin to medium pumpkin.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
More Sonoran Living