Update your summer swimsuit and sandals with some beads and bling. I used last years shoes and an inexpensive pair I bought for a dollar.
Beaded Bling Sandals:
1. First lay out your beads in the order you want them to be placed on your shoe. String it with beads. You will need about 3 times the length of the strap for the wire.
2. Attach the wire by pushing it thru the spot where it is attached to the bottom of the shoe. Wrap it around the rubber knob that secures the strap to the shoe. Simply wrap the wire around the shoe strap and place a bead on top each time your wrap it.
3. Once your reach the end, secure it into the bottom of the little knob that secures the strap. If your shoes break our wear out, because they are pretty cheap, simply cut the wire and remove the beads.
1. I used a hot fix tool to adhere the beads. For the larger beads make sure you use FLEXIBLE glue.
Updated Swim Suits:
1. I just added a few beads on a head pin to give an old suit some new life.
For more tips and ideas visit www.supersimplewithterrio.com follow me on twitter @terriocrafts
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.