Jami Lindberg, The Savvy Socialista , is helping to narrow down the online deals this holiday season. She says one great way to learn about discounts is through social media.
Here are some of her tips:
- Set up a Facebook account!
- Liking business pages isn't enough anymore! You need to make sure that you have added the businesses that you love to your Interest Lists because Facebook is making it harder and harder for people to see business page posts.
- If you love a business, tell your friends about it and hyperlink by using the @ symbol in front of the business name.
- Comment on things of interest and "like" posts.
- Watch for specials and deals
The Savvy Socialista has a special offer for you! With promo code SLHoliday - you can get 30% off each of these vendors through midnight on Sunday, November 18th.
Pea Pod Paper & Gifts
Lifestyle by the Duchess
Queeny Belle Frills queenybellefrills.etsy.com
To learn more about The Savvy Socialista, head to TheSavvySocialista.com .
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.