Amanda Rumore with AZ Foothills.com has some fun ideas to help you celebrate Father's Day!
Rumore says AAA Five-Diamond Scottsdale Fairmont Princess is a prime choice for a staycation in the Valley. Father's Day is no exception.
- Scotch Tasting at Stone Rose Lounge with Johnny Walker master distiller 5 pm - 7 pm, Friday, June 15 - $25 includes the tasting and their drink of choice. Reservations can be made by calling the resort at 480-585-4848 and ask for Leisure Services
- Catch and release fishing at the Lagoon and choice of enjoying three resort pools
- Fireworks every Saturday night through the summer.
- Willow Stream Spa has been repeatedly recognized as Best Spa for Men
- Father's Day Brunch at award winning Bourbon Steak
Try the Arrowhead Grill in Glendale.
- Valley fathers will get a special treat if they're one of the first 50 reservations made for Father's Day at the popular Arrowhead Grill - free steak.
- It's not just any steak. The free offer spotlights Chef Charles Schwerd's signature Delmonico steak, a century-old recipe that harkens back to the original steak served at the Delmonico Hotel in New York City. It will be free for dads when they buy another entree. The Father's Day special is limited to the first 25 morning reservations and first 25 evening reservations made at the Glendale restaurant.
Try the spa! We suggest checking out Mini.Bar Ber Shop.
- This new, hip, fun bar /restaurant /spa is at the Scottsdale Quarter. The bar is open from 10am - 2:30am and serves paninnis, a long list of beer and some cool specialty drinks.
- From mustache trims, called the Geraldo, to a detox facial treatment, Mini.Bar Ber has your man covered. They also offer women's treatments, too.
Rumore says, "If you want to spoil your man, take him to Magnum Cigar Lounge. It's a speakeasy type establishment with 1,000 imported cigars, 350 single malt scotches and 600 beers. This place oozes cool and, although women are very welcomed, it is not girly at all."
For more information visit AZFoothills.com
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.