From newborn to toddler, here's everything you'll want to have for your little one.
· British mom, Cara Sayer, created SnoozeShade based on her own necessity when she had her daughter
· SnoozeShade sun and sleep shade replaces the haphazard blanket tossed over baby's stroller
· Helps babies and toddlers rest while on-the-go
· SnoozeShade carries 4 different products for use with most strollers, car seats and playards
· Winner of the prestigous PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Seal of Approval and recently took gold for Best Stroller Accessory and Best Travel Product at the Practical Parenting Awards
Baby Sherpa has redefined diaper bags, especially for men. Looks cool and ensures you will not forget anything! With a soft sided cooler integrated into the diaper bag backpack to store bottles, beverages, and / or medication, a padded pocket to hold a video camera or cell phone, sunglass case and a first aid compartment, all travel necessities are safe and secure. Other features like reflective tape for safety and resistance to water make Baby Sherpa truly unique. Also fits as carry-on luggage for all airlines. BabySherpa.com
SAFE TO GO
Safe-2-Go®, a child friendly harness disguised as a kiddie-karacter backpack, was created when a parent refused to use the embarrassing "leashes" for kids. Use this and losing your kid is impossible. Options like Dog and Bones and new NASCAR-licensed Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson Safe2Go harnesses ensure a not-so-babyish accessory. Tots love the backpacks and they are also colorful, hold toys and treats and the retractable 38" nylon tether is unnoticed. BabySherpa.com
Keeping kids safe in the car is another priority for parents.
And this invention was designed by a mom from north ireland.
She realized there was no easy way to tote those booster seats...Especially when traveling.
So she created the first ever inflatable booster seat...It inflates and deflates in minutes but weighs less than a pound and fits in your backpack!
It has gotten the approval of the insurance institue of highway safety ...And this one is only aboug $40.
· Designed by N. Ireland mom, Grainne Kelly, when she realized that there was no easy way to haul booster seats, especially when traveling and car rental companies weren't reliable in offering them
· BubbleBum is the first ever inflatable booster seat, Inflates and deflates in minutes
· Weighing in at less than 1 pound, can easily fit in backpack or carry-on bag
· Convenient for every day use with your family as well as carpools and great for traveling
· Winner of the PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Media Awards, IIHS (Insurance Institute of Highway Safety) "Best Bet" in their booster seat evaluation report, where they've branded BubbleBum as one of the best for safety, two years in a row!
· Retails for $ 39.95
Your Special Day Calendar Key "Datesake" Pendant
· Beautiful, original datesake jewelry inspired by the special memories and moments in life such as the birth of a child
· Makes for a great new mom gift
· Timeless necklace made with high quality craftsmanship, also available in calendar ring and calendar bracelet
· Mark your Calendar "Datesake" Pendant with a special date in your life, like your children's birth date, wedding/anniversary or graduation.
· Your Special Day Double Days with 2 calendar keys on 1 chain celebrates two special dates
· Calendar Key pendant available in antique silver or antique brass plating
· Calendar date features month of your choice and Swarovski crystal that matches birth stone
· Retail price: $60 and up
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
ABC15's Sonoran Living Live is all about beauty, wellness, fashion, and the Arizona lifestyle.
More SL Sponsors
((SL Advertiser)) Allie Ollie Boutique shows us how to build a holiday wardrobe.
((SL Advertiser)) Learn how LaserMed Solutions can help reshape your body without surgery.
((SL Advertiser)) Sally Hayes shows us how look refreshed any time.
((SL Advertiser)) Dr. Joe Diduro discusses how to get neuropathy relief.
((SL Advertiser)) The Working Poor Tax Credit allows you to direct your tax dollars to UCP of Central Arizona to help provide a life without limits to those with disabilities.
((SL Advertiser)) The Ahn Clinic uses medical acupuncture to treat food allergies.
((SL Advertiser)) Forzea Beauty explains quick, safe and effective eyelash growth.
((SL Advertiser)) Get pain relief at AZ Pain Centers.