THE SENATOR'S CHILI
SERVES 8 "GOOD SIZED" SERVINGS
2 lbs Ground Beef, lean, drain fat
1 (28 oz) can Tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes
1 can Water or Beer
1 packet The Senator's Chili Mix
1 can Pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 can Kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 can Black beans, rinsed and drained
1. In a medium sized pan, add drained, ground beef, tomato sauce/crushed tomatoes and one can of water or beer on low heat.
2. Stir in The Senator's Chili Mix packet and mix it up real well. Cover and let simmer for 1/2 hour.
3. Add the pinto, kidney and black beans and let simmer another 1/2 hour to get the flavors acquainted.
BLUE CHEESE STUFFED BURGERS WITH
GOLDWATER'S CRANBERRY GRILL SAUCE
1 1/2 lb Beef, ground lean(chuck beef)
2 t Worcestershire sauce
1 t Kosher salt
1/2 t Black pepper, freshly ground
4 oz Blue cheese, crumbled (Maytag Blue Cheese)
2 c Goldwater's Cranberry Grill Sauce
1. In a large bowl, break apart meat in large pieces. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Knead the ingredients together, until mixture consistency is still relatively thick- do not overdo.
2. With wet hands, take the meat and separate into 8 1/2 inch-patties, putting an approximate teaspoon size indentation in four of the meat patties for the blue cheese. Shape the blue cheese into round, equal portions to fit into each of the four meat patties indentations. Top off the other four patties with remaining cheese and put on top of the four patties with the blue cheese indentations. Seal each patty around the edges. Place in the refrigerator to firm up, for at least 15-25 minutes, but no longer than four hours.
3. In a gas or charcoal grill, heat the fire to warm up the grill. Grill the burgers approximately 2 minutes per side-rare; 3 minutes per side=medium rare; 4 minutes per side=medium. With 1 cup of Goldwater's Cranberry Grill Sauce, brush both sides of burgers liberally, while turning. DO NOT press down on stuffed burgers. Let the juices and cheese cook together inside the burger.
Serve the burgers with a side cup of Goldwater's Cranberry Grill Sauce for extra PIZZAZ! Recommend serving with, lettuce, tomato, jalapeno peppers, and more Goldwater's Grill Sauce...and Paka's Fat Free Potato Salad.
SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS
*Do Step 2 the night before for best results.
3/4 c Flour, All-purpose
1/2 t Cayenne pepper
1/2 t Garlic powder
1/2 t Salt
20 Chicken wings
1/2 c Butter, melted
1/2 c Goldwater's Chipotle Hot Sauce
1. Lightly coat grill with cooking spray. Turn on the grill to medium heat.
2. Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix. Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture. Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate uncovered at least 2 hours. *Make sure to dry wings before flour dredge.
4. Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the plate. Place on grill with thongs until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 20-30 min or longer (varies with the size of the chicken wings). Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly and lightly brush on Goldwater's Chipotle Hot Sauce.
Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing or more Goldwater's Chipotle Hot Sauce!!!
7904 East Chaparral, Suite A110-454, Scottsdale, AZ 85250
866-779-7241 or 480-315-0315
Promo Code: holiday15
15% all orders over $100
Available at AJ's Marketplace, Sprouts, Bashas', Whole Foods and Fry's.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
More Sonoran Living