If you are heading to the beach, lifestyle expert Sue Breding has your seaside essentials.
· Hello Sand Off! Goodbye Sand Mess. With summer days come the warm rays of the sun, beaches and sandboxes! Sand-Off is a genius way to eliminate unwanted sand without ever using an ounce of water to remove the substance from skin.
· Pirates, Sharks, Crabs and Mermaids- OH MY. Make sure to pack up one of their Stephen Joseph adorable hooded-towels for your day of fun-in-the-sun at the beach. There are even matching beach tote bags and bucket hats that correspond with these amazing towels.
· Summer is all about fun in the sun. A sunburn is one sure way to ruin a great time! Sunscreen is great, but sun protective clothing is better! UV Skinz is the leader in fun, fashionable sunwear! UVSkinz have 50+ protection- every time, no reapplying needed.
· Go Cocktails- Want to fit into your bikini, but love a great appletini? Go Cocktails! - a delish new line of sugar-free cocktail mixers that are for the beach bag, perfect for parties, traveling, lounging by the pool, tailgating and more. Single serve, little packets to tuck away in your purse or carry-on and be ready for a waistline-friendly libation on your next flight, at your friend's July 4th pool party, anywhere!
Website - www.gococktails.com
· Kleynimals - Something for Baby at the Beach
Martha Stewart and TODAY show's pick for Baby. Kleynimals are a non-toxic, eco-friendly, set of food grade stainless steel keys for baby to play with. Wash the beach sand off, give to baby in the car. Satisfy baby's desire to play with metal keys, without risking lead contamination, injury from sharp edges, or the germs that cover our keys.
· Non-Traditional Woman's Swimsuit. Girltrunks were designed with the woman who has modesty in mind. Long and medium length shorts and cute tankini tops for swimsuit option for women who want more coverage."
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
More Sonoran Living
((SL Advertiser)) Tommy Bahama Restaurant shared some of their holiday recipes with Sonoran Living Live.