Vodka has many uses. It costs less than most cleaners and has no odor.
Check out these unusual ways to use vodka around the house and how to make a mean martini.
1. Pour 1.5 ounce into a 12 ounce shampoo bottle for shiny hair.
2. Pour vodka into a spray bottle to shine your chrome and mirrors.
3. Spray on your clothes to freshen them. Make sure you color test first.
4. Spray on your body as a "green" bug spray.
5. Terri O's Dirty Razz Martini. Pour 2 ounces vodka, 1.5 ounces pineapple juice and 1/4 ounce of razberry liqueur into a shaker with ice. Add fresh razberries and enjoy responsibly.
Find more helpful tips at thedailygreen.com
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.