WILL FERRELL's Thanksgiving Day went up in smoke last week (22Nov12) when the house where he was celebrating with family caught fire.
The Elf star spent the holiday with relatives in Needham, Massachusetts, and the group was in the middle of a turkey dinner when a blaze was spotted in the garage.
Emergency services were called to the house and the flames were put out by firefighters, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Ferrell happily posed with the response team and cracked jokes when the blaze was extinguished.
Copyright WENN.com - World Entertainment News Network
Did You Hear?
A man who was trying to protect his wife from a home run ball got a face full of beer for his effort.
Jim Heston, an American guesthouse operator in Cambodia, has lived a life in denim and has the photos to prove it. There were the dungarees he wore as a little boy, the dark bell-bottoms he had on for a hike up Japan's Mount Fuji, and the Levis straight-leg 501 jeans he's stayed with for the past 36 years.
A first edition copy of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" that contains author J.K. Rowling's notes and original illustrations is going on sale in a charity auction.