Tragic GLEE star CORY MONTEITH died after a heroin and champagne-filled solo party in a Vancouver, Canada hotel suite, according to a coroner's final report.
The actor was found dead on 13 July (13) after failing to check out as a guest at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel.
First responders found drug paraphernalia "including a spoon with drug residue and a used hypodermic needle" in the room, plus two empty bottles of champagne. Monteith returned to his suite just after 2am on 13 July (13). There was no evidence he was joined by anyone else during his final hours.
The final report, released on Wednesday (02Oct13), confirms that Monteith "had a history of illicit drug use with intermittent periods of rehabilitation and of abstinence from drugs."
Experts fear his abstinence from drug use following a stint in rehab in April (13) may have lessened his tolerance, leading to the overdose that cost Monteith his life.
The actor will be remembered on a special episode of Glee, which will air next week (10Oct13).
Copyright WENN.com - World Entertainment News Network
Did You Hear?
A South Carolina sheriff is refusing to lower the American flag in tribute to Nelson Mandela, saying the honor should be reserved for American citizens.
As the holidays keep creeping forward and the temperatures drop, it's important to keep your loveable pets warm as well.
Sgt. Jason Cullum of the Evansville Police Department in Indiana was going about his day in his cruiser when he spied an object in the middle of the road.
Singer Susan Boyle says she has been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism -- and feels relief at finally having the right label for her condition.