PHOENIX - Great Balls & Sliders Food Truck
RECIPE: GGGBS Black and Bleu Sliders
· 1 lb lean ground beef
· 1 1/2 oz blue cheese, crumbled
· 2 tsp minced fresh garlic
· 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
· 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
· 1/2 tsp salt
· Dinner roll of your choice
· Local organic greens
1) Combine ground beef, garlic, salt, Worcestershire and let rest in fridge overnight
2) Form cold ground beef mixture into 3 oz patties
3) Sprinkle course ground pepper onto both side of each patty
3) Grill patties to *160F
4) Place meat on roll and graciously crumble bleu cheese on top of the hot patty
5) Dress with organic local greens and your favorite condiment...and enjoy!
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Click on the region names in the map below to see news from that region.
Things To Do
INSIDE: View our list of events happening this week around the Valley.
RIGHT NOW: Top Stories
Phoenix Suns broadcaster Tom Chambers has apologized to the NBA team and its fans after being arrested on suspicion of DUI.
Things are warming up again, but we're also tracking the next storm system that may bring rain back to the Valley this week.
The head coach of the youth football team says dad’s overall misconduct on sidelines during games and practices, not just the Facebook post, led to his son’s dismissal.
It's very important that when you hire a contractor, you make sure you have a written contract with payments based on progress.
Officials have arrested a former coach on sex charges Wednesday in Goodyear.
Officials are investigating a murder-suicide in a Phoenix neighborhood.